[ros-users] QUT CyPhy ROS repository relocation

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: User discussions
Til: ros-users@code.ros.org
Emne: [ros-users] QUT CyPhy ROS repository relocation
Dear ROS community,

The CyPhy Lab at the Queensland University of Technology would like to announce that we have relocated our ROS repositories. Amongst our repositories we have a new Visual SLAM system stack and a wrapper for the libELAS stereo-matching library, as well as our existing drivers and utilities for the MikroKopter, rOscar and Guiabot, and a library for people following using the Kinect.

The rosinstall file for the indexer is located at:

https://cyphy-ros-pkg.googlecode.com/hg/cyphy-ros-pkg.rosinstall

Kind Regards,
Liz

Liz Murphy
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Science and Engineering Faculty, School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Queensland University of Technology
S Block Level 11 1107
Phone: +61 7 31389971
Email: