[ros-users] Submitting a patch to joint_state_publisher

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
+ (text/html)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: User discussions
Til: ros-users
Emne: [ros-users] Submitting a patch to joint_state_publisher
I have cloned https://kforge.ros.org/robotmodel/visualization and
modified joint_state_publisher so that it supports the velocity and
effort components of the joint states. If the joint states published on
topics in source_list contain velocities or efforts, my version of
joint_state_publisher publishes those values along with the joint
positions. How do I submit a patch to joint_state_publisher? Do I need
to become a member of the Robot Model group on kforge.ros.org, then push
the change to the repository?
<https://kforge.ros.org/robotmodel/visualization>

--
Jim Rothrock | Wunderkammer Laboratory |