[ros-users] ccny-ros-pkg release: imu_tools

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
+ rviz_imu_plugin.png (image/png)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: User discussions
Til: User discussions
Emne: [ros-users] ccny-ros-pkg release: imu_tools
Hi everyone,

We have put together a small stack with IMU-related tools, available here:

http://www.ros.org/wiki/imu_tools

The stack contains two packages:

* rviz_imu_plugin - A plugin for rviz which visualizes IMU messages,
displaying sensor orientation and acceleration.

* imu_filter_madgwick - a general-purpose filter which fuses angular
velocities, linear accelerations, and (optionally) magnetic field
readings into an orientation quaternion. We've tested this with a
Phidgets Spatial 3/3/3 IMU sensor (phidgets stack also coming soon).

More info is available at the wiki pages. As always, we welcome any
feedback and suggestions.

Cheers,

Ivan

--