Re: [ros-users] New Repository: aisoy-ros-pkg

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
+ (text/html)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: User discussions
Til: User discussions
Emne: Re: [ros-users] New Repository: aisoy-ros-pkg
Hi,

Thanks for the announcement. aisoy-ros-pkg has been added to the indexer.
The metadata should be available soon.

Your Friendly ROS Indexers