Til: ros-users
Emne: Re: [ros-users] New Documentation Generation and Indexing for ros.org
On 2012-10-23 03:00, Eitan Marder-Eppstein wrote:

> On a logistical note, we're already using the new indexer to build
> documentation for Groovy packages, but have not switched the wiki over
> to use the new indexer for Fuerte quite yet. First, we want to make
> sure that the community has a chance to add their packages to the
> indexer. So, within the next two weeks, please take some time to add
> any package you maintain to the indexer. Once again, to do this,
> please follow the instructions here
> <http://www.ros.org/wiki/Get%20Involved#Fuerte_and_later>.

Is the old indexer information completely dismissed? It appears that the
wiki information is now working only for packages & stacks that were
released for diamondback or electric. We had our complete repository
indexed at http://alufr-ros-pkg.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ and now only
packages appear properly that were released in the past, e.g.:

http://www.ros.org/wiki/nao_driver - not working at all
http://ros.org/wiki/humanoid_localization - not working at all
http://www.ros.org/wiki/footstep_planner - only information for
electric works (was released once)
http://www.ros.org/wiki/octomap_ros - only information for fuerte works

We resubmitted the repo for indexing in fuerte with a pull request, so I
guess that will at least clear up. But what about electric and earlier?

As a side note http://www.ros.org/wiki/octomap_ros/Releases appears to
be broken and http://www.ros.org/wiki/octomap_msgs/Releases empty, any
idea how to fix it?

Cheers,
Armin

--
Armin Hornung
Humanoid Robots Lab, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg