Re: [ros-users] sensor_msgs Low Cost/Android review

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
+ (text/html)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: User discussions
Til: User discussions
Emne: Re: [ros-users] sensor_msgs Low Cost/Android review
On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:39 PM, Ivan Dryanovski
<>wrote:

> Are there established conventions about the frame_id of imu messages, and
> the IMU pipeline of filters/publishers?

The problem becomes even worse when we consider that the Imu message [1]
combines orientation data with linear acc. and angular velocities. The
linear acceleration and angular velocities are usually provided in the
sensor's own frame, but the orientation only makes sense in a fixed frame.

[1] http://www.ros.org/doc/api/sensor_msgs/html/msg/Imu.html