Re: [ros-users] ar_track_alvar process has died

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
+ (text/html)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: User discussions
Til: User discussions
Emne: Re: [ros-users] ar_track_alvar process has died
Hi Anne,

The best place to ask for troubleshooting help is http://answers.ros.org .
Though this sounds like a bug, which would be good to submit a ticket. The
wiki page for the package should have a link to where to file a ticket.

Tully

On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 6:04 AM, Anne-Sophie Tonneau <