Til: ros-users
Emne: Re: [ros-users] cannot create account on code.ros.org
On 2013-01-31 14:49, Vincent Rabaud wrote:
> Hi, code.ros.org <http://code.ros.org> is being deprecated as all
> projects from there are being moved to GitHub. This was announced on
> this mailing list under the title "Hydro Medusa Plan for code.ros.org
> <http://code.ros.org>".

Is it possible to put a big announcement with this information on the
code.ros.org landing page, or even the login / register pages? I would
assume that many pages (ROS wiki etc) directly point to it, and not
everyone reads the mailing list.

--
Armin Hornung
Humanoid Robots Lab, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg