Re: [ros-users] answers.ros.org is the hell

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
+ (text/html)
+ image001.gif (image/gif)
+ image002.png (image/png)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: User discussions
Til: ros-users
Emne: Re: [ros-users] answers.ros.org is the hell
On 20/02/13 10:54, William Woodall wrote:
> Case in point, I almost never find the answer to my programming or
> system administration problems on a forum anymore, I instead find them
> on *.stackexchange.com <http://stackexchange.com>.

I've been around CS since the middle '90s, I think I see where you're
coming from.
Forums are nowadays bloated with all sorts of humanity, pushing the
really knowing guys out to less crowded and more productive places (I
for one nowadays lurk IRC a lot where the programming channels are much
more focused and productive than any forum I tried which is full of poor
noobs).

That's a fair point although I don't see ROS ever rising to "programming
for dummies" equivalent levels... or XDA for that matters.

BR
--

*Eng. Claudio Carbone
Embedded Systems Design*