Til: ros-users@code.ros.org
Emne: [ros-users] ROS News Updates
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to put out a quick update on the ROS News blog. We'd like to make
it a little bit more lively than it's been recently. There have been a
number of announcements over the last few months to ROS Users which have
not been cross posted yet. We've started posting them and will keep doing
so for the next few weeks.

Going forward if you have news that you would like to have posted on ROS
News blog please submit it to to be reviewed for
posting to the blog.

If you feel that one of your announcements to ROS Users was missed please
email it to us at the above address so we can make sure to get it posted.
In general we will resume reposting ROS Users announcements, so you don't
need to doubly submit.

We would also like to restart the Robots using ROS series. So if you have
put together a demo with a neat video please submit it so we can share it
with the community and give you more exposure. Also if you have
announcements about new products or services related to ROS please submit
them as well. And we're happy to consider anything else which it would be
valuable to disseminate to the ROS community.

Finally to keep the blog active takes a bit of an effort. If you would be
interested in contributing to ROS by helping reviewing submissions and
posting them onto the blog, please get in touch with me. It's a great way
to make contact with much more of the community and know more about what's
happening.

Tully

--
Tully Foote