Author: User discussions
To: User discussions
Subject: Re: [ros-users] ROS Release Timeline
To get a better sense of what OSs people are running I'll put together
another survey. I'll plan to release this in the next day or two. By
default I will use the list of OSs on the installation page [1] If you have
any OS that you want me to include in the survey please email me directly
in the next 24 hours.

Tully

[1] http://www.ros.org/wiki/ROS/Installation