Author: User discussions
To: User discussions
Subject: Re: [ros-users] ROS Release Timeline
Thanks everyone for your input. It seems that we've built a consensus
here. If you have any other input please do so soon. We will start to
write this up as a modification of REP 003.

The last item which I just want to confirm is that we talked about planning
for Hydro release in July. From reviewing the possible dates, we'd like to
propose setting a release date of the 29th of July, which would mean a beta
freeze June 29th. And this would encompass the packages in desktop full,
plus any others released in time.

Tully

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 10:01 AM, William Woodall <