Re: [ros-release] where did the pre-release test page go?

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
+ (text/html)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Tully Foote
Til: Jack O'Quin
CC: ros-release@code.ros.org
Emne: Re: [ros-release] where did the pre-release test page go?
Fuerte if officially EOL'd as of the release of Hydro. We do not expect to
support prereleases for it. We still have the build farm up while it does
not take too much effort to keep running. However we did not migrate the
Fuerte part of the prerelease website as it actually had a completely
different code path and doubles the migration and maintenance effort.

Tully