Re: [ros-release] What is the status of code.ros.org?

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
+ (text/html)
+ rosdistro.grep (application/octet-stream)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Jack O'Quin
Til: William Woodall
CC: Ros-release@code.ros.org >> ROS-Release
Emne: Re: [ros-release] What is the status of code.ros.org?
On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 3:28 PM, William Woodall
<>wrote:

> We do not have it in our contract with OSU to host a svn server there.
>
> Jack can you give us concrete places where 'code.ros.org/svn' is
> referenced directly. We reviewed the wiki and auto-generated documentation
> for problems like this, but we certainly did not do an exhaustive review of
> everything out there.

I'm sure there are many links no one knows how to find.

The ones in rosdistro are easy, however. I am attaching the grep output.
--
joq