Re: [ros-users] hydro on saucy vs. raring

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Francis Belliveau
Til: User discussions
Emne: Re: [ros-users] hydro on saucy vs. raring
Understanding the Indigo priority, it sounds to me that it might make sense to roll forward with efforts alternating new full ROS releases with OS support upgrades.

Since I am new to all this there is a lot of history and a lot of issues that are beyond me at this time. However, it seems to me that new ROS rewrites are appearing faster than I can keep up with and I want to keep up with OS upgrades over time.

Just my thought.
Fran