Author: Dirk Thomas
To: Bubeck, Alexander
CC: ros-release [ros-release@lists.ros.org]
Subject: Re: [ros-release] Add account to ros-dry-releases
Hi Alex,

I have added you to the ros-dry-releases project.

I am not sure which packages you are referring to so I will just give a
general comment.
You should carefully consider if it is necessary and worth to release a
catkinization into Groovy.
There is a chance that you break existing code when the new catkin package
is not done 100% compatible with the existing release.
It might therefore be easier (and more stable) to release the catkinization
into newer ROS distro only.

Cheers,
- Dirk

On Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 4:39 AM, Bubeck, Alexander <