Re: [ros-users] Indigo buildfarm ready for releases

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Jochen Sprickerhof
Til: User discussions
Emne: Re: [ros-users] Indigo buildfarm ready for releases
* Michael Fritscher <> [2014-03-27 18:08]:
> But in my experience, apt can handle about every kind of abuse fairly well -
> to be honest I've done way trickier things in the past without any problems.

Yes, I did these tricks myself aswell. But as Jack wrote, we should not
propose it as the official way, as it's too fragile to maintain in
larger installations. But if you want to do it cleanly, use a chroot
(have a look at the schroot package), this is what I use nowadays.

Cheers Jochen