Re: [ros-release] Indigo and multiarch support

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Thomas Moulard
Til: William Woodall
CC: Fabien Spindler, ros-release@code.ros.org
Emne: Re: [ros-release] Indigo and multiarch support
On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 11:34 AM, William Woodall
<> wrote:
> That seems reasonable, I think that variable is usually relative (from a
> brief search on the internet), so it should simply be
> `-DCMAKE_INSTALL_LIBDIR=lib`. The `CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX` will automatically
> be put before it.
>
> This rule modification should _only_ be used for the `rosdebian` bloom
> generator and not the plain `debian` generator.

Yes...
I am not sure how to do that though.
The same templates are used right? Should we introduce a variable then
an replace it in
the template by the right value?
--
Thomas