Re: [ros-release] Hydro Reconfigure job failing

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
+ (text/html)
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Dirk Thomas
Til: Georg Bartels
CC: ros-release@code.ros.org
Emne: Re: [ros-release] Hydro Reconfigure job failing
Since your previous release was fine and the problem was only exposed by
the recent rollout of REP 140 we thank you for fixing the dependencies that
fast.

@Austin I have triggered the Hydro job generation and all pending new jobs
should be there now and start building the new packages.

Thanks a lot,
- Dirk

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 12:11 AM, Georg Bartels <