Re: [ros-release] Build failure because upstream package is …

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
+ (text/html)
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Jack O'Quin
Til: Tully Foote
CC: ros-release@code.ros.org
Emne: Re: [ros-release] Build failure because upstream package is broken
On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 1:44 PM, Tully Foote <>wrote:

> We don't have the ability to blacklist specific ubuntu distros for
> specific packages.
>
> The ability exists in the spec to blacklist:
> http://www.ros.org/reps/rep-0137.html#release-build-file however you
> would have to create separate release build files for each platform to
> blacklist individually. And that part of the REP is not yet implemented.
>
> In general we do not want divergent behavior between rosdistros on
> different Ubuntu distros so supporting this is a low priority.

OK. I can see that, but why is it allowed for openni_tracker?

We'll just have to remember to always install ros-hydro-openni-tracker by
hand.
--
joq