Author: David Butterworth
To: User discussions
Subject: Re: [ros-users] WillowGarage.com is still dead

Yes and it costs relatively so little
      to keep a website "ticking over" as opposed to trying to get it
      all back online again.

      Luckily Google isn't the only online cache in town:

https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.willowgarage.com

      specifically:

https://web.archive.org/web/20131017230743/http://pr2support.willowgarage.com/wiki/

      And if anyone wants to create their own "mirror" of a useful
      website, you can use HTTrack to create either online or offline
      local copies.

      - A different David.