[ros-users] Behavior trees ROS package available

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
+ (text/html)
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Patrick Goebel
Til: User discussions
Emne: [ros-users] Behavior trees ROS package available
Hello ROS Fans,

I have created a ROS package implementing behavior trees called pi_trees
<http://wiki.ros.org/pi_trees>. It is written in Python and is modeled
after the most excellent executive_smach
<http://wiki.ros.org/executive_smach> package (though without the
visualizer). The only documentation I have so far is a PDF
<http://www.pirobot.org/ros/pi_trees.pdf> which was copied out of a
chapter from my latest ROS book mentioned earlier on the list.

The package consists of a standalone Python module and a ROS wrapper for
connecting to ROS topics, services and actions.

Hopefully someone will find the package useful. And if anyone can find
problems with the code or a better way of doing things, I'd love to hear it.

--patrick