Author: Víctor López
To: ros-users
Subject: [ros-users] Position at Barcelona: Robotics QA/SCM Engineer
COMPANY DESCRIPTION

PAL Robotics is a robotics company developing humanoid service robots. Our
goal is to develop humanoids that can perform useful tasks in the real
world. We are a young and multidisciplinary team of highly motivated
engineers, that have successfully developed several prototypes.

JOB DESCRIPTION

PAL Robotics is seeking a Robotics QA/SCM Engineer. The responsibilities
include maintaining our C++/python build framework and farms, as well as
leading our software QA activities. Please apply at
https://www.smartrecruiters.com/PalRobotics/78391335-qa-scm-engineer

QUALIFICATIONS

Required skills

- Strong experience with CMake, specially for C++
- Excellent scripting skills with bash or python
- Experience git, subversion or similar
- Passion for robotics, TDD and QA
- Strong working knowledge of GNU/Linux
- Meticulous and detail oriented

Desired skills and experience

- Computer Science degree
- Good written English skills
- Experience with simulators or complex functional testing frameworks
- Experience in creation of debian package
- Administration of Jenkins/Hudson