Author: Toris, Russell Charles
To: ros-users@lists.ros.org
CC: Dunkers, Christopher Matthew
Subject: [ros-users] ROS Wiki 500 Internal Server Error
Hello-

We're running into a strange error on the ROS wiki. We're trying to create a wiki page for a new package for an RMP ethernet driver but if we attempt to go to the page to create it, we get an 500 Internal Server Error. Any variation of the name works fine but for some reason the actual package errors out. Here is the link:

http://wiki.ros.org/ros_ethernet_rmp

Our intern is leaving Friday so we had him write up the documentation on a temporary page in the meantime but it would be much more straightforward to have it on its actual page. We also tried to rename a page to ros_ethernet_rmp but it errors out saying a page already exists with that name.

Thanks!

Russell

--
Russell Toris
Graduate Student | WPI Department of Computer Science