Re: [ros-release] industrial_core build stuck

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
+ (text/html)
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Shaun Edwards
Til: Dirk Thomas
CC: The ROS release mailing list, ros-release@code.ros.org
Emne: Re: [ros-release] industrial_core build stuck
Dirk,

Thanks for the help, but it looks like I win the"you broke the build farm"
award. Not sure what I did, but the build is stuck again. There are
minimal changes between Hydro and Indigo.

-Shaun