Author: Tully Foote
Subject: Re: [ros-release] build-status page and the available packages are different
Hi Isaaac,

Sorry, I staged the releases but forgot to do the last step to sync the
release to the external mirrors. That's in flight now. Hopefully it will
complete within an hour or so, this is a large upload.

Jon,

I'm not aware of any DNS issues. packages.ros.org is served via 3 different
servers. I think you may be seeing the DNS round-robin load balancing
between the servers.

Tully

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 5:52 AM, Jonathan Bohren via ros-release <