Author: Jit Ray Chowdhury
To: User discussions
Subject: [ros-users] Join Autonomous Driving team at Auro Robotics (Intern / Full time - positions open for all tech fields)
Hi,

Autonomous driving team at Auro Robotics <http://www.aurobots.com> is
looking for interns / full time job aspirants for immediate joining. If you
are looking for something having insanely awesome startup culture and have
related robotics background, please do apply at *www.aurobots.com/jobs
<http://www.aurobots.com/jobs>.*

Auro is a Y Combinator <http://www.ycombinator.com> startup developing
driverless shuttles for in-campus travel (pics and video
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=869Em3ykJyc> attached). Your mission
(should you choose to accept!) would be to develop a driverless shuttle for
pilots in three campuses by August 2015.

*Openings are available in following fields:*

- Motion Planning and Vehicle controls
- Localization and Mapping
- Perception and Computer Vision
- Software tools – Simulation, Visualization and dev. tools

*Requirements:*

- Has worked on autonomous vehicle project at a university or company
before
- Fluency in C/C++ and ROS (Robot Operating System)
- Strong grip on algorithm design and robotics related concepts
- Hands on experience with sensors such as Lidars, radars,
stereo-camera, GPS / IMU etc.
- A startup guy :)

*About Us:*
We make autonomous shuttles for in-campus travel (pics and video attached)
for use at places such as university campuses, large industrial sites,
Disneyland, resorts and airports.

Auro is a Y Combinator S15 batch company, and were recently selected
amongst 50 top innovations in a program organised by Stanford Business
School and Lockheed Martin.

We focus on developing the autonomous driving software, while partner with
vehicle manufacturers and use off-the-shelf sensors for the rest. We,
though, sell the complete autonomous shuttle, as a single integrated
product.

We are located in *Mountain View, California*. Accommodation and other
amenities can be arranged.

Website URL: www.aurobots.com
Direct contact: Nalin Gupta (Co-founder & CEO) | Ph: +1-302-753-4231 | E:

Thanks!

Regards
Jit Ray Chowdhury
Co-Founder, Director & CTO | AuRo Robotics | www.aurobots.com