Author: Dirk Thomas
Subject: Re: [ros-release] Releasing with dependency package missing on one distro
The rosdistro contains the repository information:
https://github.com/ros/rosdistro/blob/30ffc056ff662da7d59e7640bd0a6babbbc2ef1c/indigo/distribution.yaml#L1949-L1956
The debbuild status page lists the package - but red means the debs haven't
been built yet: http://www.ros.org/debbuild/indigo.html?q=flask_ext_catkin
(click on the first red square of a specific platform to get to the Jenkins
job)
The Jenkins job is failing continuously because it can't find the necessary
tags in the release repository:
http://jenkins.ros.org/view/Isrc/job/ros-indigo-flask-ext-catkin_sourcedeb/33/console

bloom could not resolve your Debian dependencies and stated: `Action
skipped, continuing with release.`
So it did not perform any Debian-related packaging.
I have reverted the rosdistro entry for now since it would try to rebuild
this package over and over again: https://github.com/ros/rosdistro/pull/8650

May be William can clarify if it is possible to release the package with
bloom while the dependencies for one Ubuntu distro are missing.

Cheers
- Dirk

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 7:53 AM, Jack O'Quin via ros-release <