Author: Komei Sugiura
To: ros-users
Subject: [ros-users] Announcing rospeex updates
Dear all,

I would like to announce the release of latest version of rospeex, a
cloud-based multilingual communication package for ROS. Rospeex cloud
services have been operated for two years and used by nearly 20,000
unique users. The details will be presented at IROS 2015.

* Documentation and samples: http://rospeex.org/
* Installation information: http://rospeex.org/install-by-git/

Features:
- Cloud-based speech recognition and synthesis
- Multilingual (Chinese, English, Japanse, Korean)
- HTML5-based user interface
- Can connect to third-party speech APIs

Best regards,

Komei Sugiura
Senior Researcher, NICT

PS. NICT is seeking a qualified post-doctoral researcher with strong
interests in cloud robotics, dialogue systems and domestic service
robots. Please contact me at IROS for more details.