Auteur: Brad Powers
Aan: ros-users@lists.ros.org
Onderwerp: [ros-users] [jobs] Locus Robotics has multiple openings for Robotics Software Developers!
Locus Robotics is developing a robotic logistics solution for the ecommerce fullfillment industry. Locus recently came out of stealth mode and announced its fulfillment solution. See www.locusrobotics.com for more detail or the article in wired.com: http://www.wired.com/2015/11/locus-robotics/

We're looking for robotics software developers with experience in any of: robot localization, navigation, perception, or controls to join our team. Our ideal candidate will have ROS experience and be comfortable developing in C++ and Python.

Candidates interested in full-time employment or consulting work either local to Andover, MA or remote should get in touch by sending an email to . We look forward to hearing from you!