Author: Isaac Isao Saito-Yanagisawa
Subject: Re: [ros-release] Preparations for final releases for Saucy, Utopic, and Vivid for Indigo and Jade April 1st.
moveit_ros (more specifically moveit_ros_benchmarks_gui) and some
others that depend on it are also failing on both I and J.

Tully, do we not have to worry too much about these packages, maybe
because looks like they were built successfully until a few days ago
but suddenly started failing (they might be just hitting a temporary
glitch)?

## I noticed this because some of the CI jobs in our repos that use
shadow-fixed started failing due to these packages missing.

Isaac