Re: [ros-users] Node Submission: Face_detection_tracking

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
+ (text/html)
+ smime.p7s (application/pkcs7-signature)
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Benjamin Reiner
Til: Philippe L, User discussions
Emne: Re: [ros-users] Node Submission: Face_detection_tracking
Hey Philippe,

very nice package. Does your package also work without CUDA?

Kind regards

On 26.03.2016 23:32, Philippe L via ros-users wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I build a face detection and tracking system, which I would like to
> add to the repository.
>
> A more detailed explanation and some example videos can be found here:
> http://www.phil.lu/?page_id=328
>
> The code can be found on github:
> https://github.com/phil333/face_detection
>
> I have added some documentation here:
> http://wiki.ros.org/face_detection_tracking#preview
>

> As a side note, I initially tried the ROS package proposal process:
> http://wiki.ros.org/PackageProposalProcess
> I am not sure if this documentation is still up to date, but since
> nobody responded, i guess it should be corrected/removed.
>

> regards,
>
> Philippe Ludivig
>
> www.phil.lu

Mit freundlichen Grüßen