Til: ROS Users
Emne: [ros-users] ROS Live - April 2016
Kon'nichiwa ROS Users!

Following the rousing (ROSing?) success of February's discussion of
Robot Description Formats [1], we're back for another round. The
subject of this month's discussion will be a little more open ended,
focusing on "Developing in ROS - Everyday-Frustrations." If you have
specific things you want to be covered by the discussion, feel free to
add them to the wiki page.[2]

Scheduling last time was a little tricky, so this time we're trying
something a little different. The meeting will be on April 19th, with
time to be determined by survey [3]. If you'd like to attend, please
make your voice heard by filling out the doodle. Our goal is to find a
time that works for as many people around the world as possible.

The meeting will be conducted using Mumble [4] again, and the audio
will be archived for later listening. If you have any questions,
please contact myself or Jackie Kay ().

Thanks,
David Lu!!
ROS Community Promoter Person (ROSCPP)