Author: Georg Bartels via ros-release
To: ros-release@code.ros.org
Subject: [ros-release] puzzling Indigo build fail, help needed
Dear fellow ROS maintainers,

I have a failing Indigo build of roslisp which puzzles me. Here is the
link to the failing build:

<http://build.ros.org/job/Ibin_uT32__roslisp__ubuntu_trusty_i386__binary/4/>

It seems that some script cannot find the package 'apt-src'. This
surprises me because that package is not part of my dependencies, and
seems like a basic ubuntu package to me. Also, a build of the very same
release succeeded on Friday. Other builds of the same roslisp release
work fine on Indigo, Jade, and Kinetic...

Can anybody help me figure out how to fix this? I'd be happy for any
help! Thanks in advance. :)

Cheers,
Georg.