Author: Dirk Thomas
To: William Woodall, ros-release
Subject: Re: [ros-release] Preparations for final releases for Saucy, Utopic, and Vivid for Indigo and Jade April 1st.
Since the package is using the dependency since over half a year I think it
should work again when you restore the older releases of catkin tools for
Saucy.

While I agree that the dependency is weird we shouldn't rely on that to fix
the problem.

Cheers,
- Dirk
On Apr 20, 2016 3:17 PM, "William Woodall via ros-release" <