Re: [ros-users] [jobs] Internship at Bosch Research Institut…

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
+ (text/html)
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Soumyadeep Mukherjee
Til: Riano Lorenzo (CR/RTC1.1-NA), User discussions
Emne: Re: [ros-users] [jobs] Internship at Bosch Research Institute, Palo Alto
Hey,

Is it necessary for a person to be enrolled as a student to apply for this
internship?
Can recent graduates apply?

Thanks,

On Tue, 17 May 2016 at 03:24 Riano Lorenzo (CR/RTC1.1-NA) via ros-users <

Soumyadeep Mukherjee
www.soumyadeepmukherjee.com