Author: Discourse.ros.org
To: ros-release
Subject: [ros-release] [Discourse.ros.org] [Release] Repository consolidation: moving released packages to another repo?

[quote="joq, post:3, topic:327"]
I expect the rosdistro problem you mention will arise. I'll test your pull request checker, and let you know if it does not detect the problem.
[/quote]

Yeah, when you make the pull request for adding the new repository, I would recommend that you manually update that PR after bloom creates it to remove the old rosdistro stanzas for the old repository. That way it will atomically switch the rosdistro to the new location of the packages.

You're right the debian packages just care that version numbers only increase.

---
[Visit Topic](http://discourse.ros.org/t/repository-consolidation-moving-released-packages-to-another-repo/327/4) or reply to this email to respond.