Author: uriah baalke
To: ros-users
Subject: [ros-users] [jobs] Software/Robotics Engineer at Dispatch
Come join a small, agile team creating the future of delivery!

We are Dispatch (dispatch.ai), a well-funded early-stage startup building a
fleet of autonomous delivery vehicles that are already being tested on
sidewalks.

We're looking for smart, ambitious people to help build the world’s largest
autonomous delivery fleet. If you're interested in joining us and creating
the future of autonomous vehicles, we'd love to hear from you. Roles we are
hiring fora include:

Software Engineer - Generalist
Software Engineer - Infrastructure
Software Engineer - Backend
Perception Engineer
Mapping and Localization Engineer
Controls and Planning Engineer
Deep Learning Engineer

Feel free to reach out to us at or on AngelList (
https://angel.co/dispatch-6/jobs/138138-engineer).

--
Uriah Baalke
CTO, dispatch.ai