Re: [ros-users] ViSP blacklisted for ARM architecture

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
+ (text/html)
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Tully Foote
Til: Fabien Spindler, User discussions
Emne: Re: [ros-users] ViSP blacklisted for ARM architecture
Hi Fabian,

The farm will pick it up and attempt to rebuild but it was blacklisted
because it's been repeatedly failing to build.

An example build failure:
https://github.com/ros-infrastructure/ros_buildfarm_config/pull/7
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/ros-buildfarm-indigo/failed$20visp%7Csort:date/ros-buildfarm-indigo/Wu2ngACH5FE/P9usHxrqEgAJ

So you should make sure there's a new release or otherwise a fix for the
known issue before unblacklisting it.

Tully

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 5:18 AM, Fabien Spindler via ros-users <