Author: Tully Foote
To: User discussions
Subject: [ros-users] ROSCon 2016 is just around the corner
Hi Everyone,

Registration and hotel rooms are filling up fast, so if you’re planning to
attend ROSCon 2016, be sure to make your arrangements as soon as possible.

* Register for the conference at:
https://events.osrfoundation.org/roscon-2016-registration.

* There is a limited block of discounted hotel rooms available until
October 1st or until the block is full. Please visit:
http://conradhotels.hilton.com/en/ch/groups/personalized/S/SELCICI-GROSA-20161003/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG
to book your stay.

You can see the lineup of accepted presentations here:

http://roscon.ros.org/2016/#program

As a reminder: ROSCon is happening in Seoul immediately prior to IROS,
which will be held in nearby Daejeon: http://iros2016.org/.

We can't put on ROSCon without the support of our generous sponsors, who
now include Autonomous.ai, Dabit Industries, Mayfield Robotics, and Parrot:

http://roscon.ros.org/2016/#sponsors <http://roscon.ros.org/2016/#sponsors>

We'd like to especially thank our Platinum and Gold Sponsors: Fetch
Robotics, Clearpath Robotics, Intel, NVIDIA, ROBOTIS, ROS-Industrial
Consortium / Southwest Research Institute, SICK, and Yujin Robot.

-- Your ROSCon 2016 Organizing Committee