[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Talker…

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Dirk Thomas via ros-users
Til: ros-users
Emne: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Talker example issue with Beta 1

I am not sure what the difference is . It works fine for me locally, on the CI as well as with the binary package.

What package are these test results from? Anyway they look unrelated.

Maybe if you describe the exact steps and post the output we can spot something different.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/talker-example-issue-with-beta-1/992/4) or reply to this email to respond.