[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [general] Gazebo 2017 survey

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Nate Koenig via ros-users
Til: ros-users
Emne: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [general] Gazebo 2017 survey

Hello all,

Please find our somewhat-regular Gazebo survey below. We'd love to hear back from as many people as possible. We take community opinion to heart, and your input will help guide development of Gazebo over the coming year.

This survey will remain open until Friday Jan 13th. Results will be posted on the Gazebo blog around January 16th. Toward the end of January, the Gazebo roadmap will be updated to reflect internal and external simulation needs.

https://goo.gl/forms/jWCrocvgCfArBuS02

Thanks,
nate

---