[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] ROS Testing, Continuous Int…

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Shaun Edwards via ros-users
Til: ros-users
Emne: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] ROS Testing, Continuous Integration (CI), and Deployment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdv3nywmUxM

>From time to time the ROS-Industrial Consortia hold focused meetings based on member interests and requests. We recently held such a meeting on testing, continuous integration, and deployment. The meeting brought experts from the ROS community to present on tools and best practices for developing and deploying production systems that are built on ROS. Specific presentations included:

* Tully Foote (OSRF) - Continuous integration and Test on the ROS Build Farm
* Isaac Saito (ROS-Industrial) - ROS-Industrial CI
* Phillip Reed (SwRI) - Autonomous Vehicle Testing and Deployment
* Jeremy Adams (Intelligrated) - Lightning Talk - Using Mocks and Fakes in ROS
* Florian Weihardt (Fraunhofer IPA) - Lightning Talk - Automated Test Framework Testing Applications in ROS

The purpose of the meeting was to inform ROS users about existing options and encourage further discussions (on ROS discourse)/

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-testing-continuous-integration-ci-and-deployment/1266/1) or reply to this email to respond.