[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Site Feedback] Potential Ne…

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Isaac I. Y. Saito via ros-users
Til: ros-users
Emne: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Site Feedback] Potential New Categories for migrating ros-users and ros-release

Is it now safe to unsubscribe from `ros-users` and do I still receive all conversation from discourse?

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/potential-new-categories-for-migrating-ros-users-and-ros-release/47/14) or reply to this email to respond.