[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Release] Ar_track_alvar pac…

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Isaac I. Y. Saito via ros-users
Til: ros-users
Emne: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Release] Ar_track_alvar package update (regression resolved) Feb., 2017

Version 0.5.4 of [ar_track_alvar](http://wiki.ros.org/ar_track_alvar) on Indigo and Jade contained a [regression ar_track_alvar/#93](https://github.com/sniekum/ar_track_alvar/issues/93) that critically changed its behavior. Now it should be fixed with the following latest released version:

- Indigo, Jade 0.5.6
- Kinetic 0.6.3

Anyone who had to add temporary workaround is encouraged to remove it.

Apologies for inconvenience. To improve the review process, we've (finally) added runtime testing using `.bag` that runs on CI process.

--
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ar-track-alvar-package-update-regression-resolved-feb-2017/1325/1) or reply to this email to respond.