[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Release] Issue with Debian …

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Tully Foote via ros-users
Til: ros-users
Emne: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Release] Issue with Debian Jessie builds due to missing apt-src

Maintainers,

As a quick heads up the buildfarm is hitting an intermittent issue with the package `apt-src` not being found in the debian mirrors. We're tracking the issue here:
https://github.com/ros-infrastructure/ros_buildfarm/issues/369

If you see this error you can ignore it. We are trying to understand why this package is sometimes not available in the apt cache. We will work to retrigger anything that has failed due to this after we resolve the resource loading issue.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/issue-with-debian-jessie-builds-due-to-missing-apt-src/1336/1) or reply to this email to respond.