[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Looking for a…

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Matt Hansen via ros-users
Til: ros-users
Emne: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Looking for any ROS 'Ballbot' projects

Hello ROS Users,
I'm looking for any ROS based 'Ballbot' projects that may be out there already. Our team is thinking of doing one but first I wanted to see if there were already any in existence we might leverage.

Please reply if you know of any!

Thanks,
Matt

---