[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] Rosserial_arduino performanc…

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Aarush Gupta via ros-users
Til: ros-users
Emne: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] Rosserial_arduino performance question

Hi It's definitely the VM, as ROS is a heavy software I expect it to run much slower in VM's. Though I have used Arduino Mega with ROS indigo on a VM (Ubuntu 14 running on Ubuntu 16) and the time delay was still maximum around a second. I suggest look into the rosrate, the rate at which the communication takes place given in hertz. Maybe You can use Rviz simulation tool to simulate and check the response of your components, but you will have to create a urdf model of your setup and write some code to make it move on Rviz.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/rosserial-arduino-performance-question/1631/2) or reply to this email to respond.