[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Talker example on …

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: 刘杨 via ros-users
Til: ros-users
Emne: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Talker example on macOS failed.(ROS2)

I just followed through the installation tutorials and installed ROS2 on my mac. (Version 10.12.4).
After type in the following command in terminal:

. ~/ros2_install/ros2-osx/setup.bash
talker

It just gives back an error like this:

dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/opt/pcre/lib/libpcre.1.dylib
Referenced from: /Users/lander14/ros2_install/ros2-osx/lib/libPocoFoundation.46.dylib
Reason: image not found
Abort trap: 6

Can someone help me please?

---