[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] [Meetup] How to le…

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: YUHONG_LIN via ros-users
Til: ros-users
Emne: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] [Meetup] How to learn/teach ROS fast

**Learn/Teach ROS fast Barcelona Meetup**

The first Learn/Teach ROS fast Barcelona Meetup will be held:
**May 4, 2017 18:00**

Join here:[http://meetu.ps/38TNvz](http://meetu.ps/38TNvz)

---------

If you are interested in learning ROS fast...
If you are interested in teaching ROS to students of any age...
This is your Meetup!!

Come to learn ROS and have good coffee. Any level of ROS is welcomed.
We will share our knowledge and show how to practice with ROS.

ATTENTION: this is a hands on meetup! This means that you must bring your laptop to practice and learn. You only need to bring your laptop with any operating system. No ROS installation required. We will be using a web platform to program ROS.

----
Contact Us:
You can contact us with questions and doubts here: [](http://info@theconstructsim.com)

---